Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello again.....



Hey...I Just got married!......in July. This is a picture of my beautiful bride Talisha. Also pictured is the gun cabinet that she made for me with the assistance of her father. I must also mention that there is also a coin inlayed in the wood from the games at Cabela's from our first date that you can not see in the picture. What an amazing gift! She is always thinking of me in unique ways. Also pictured are matching .50 calibre Knight blackpowder rifles that were given to us by her parents.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere!

    The phrase that kept running through my head when I looked at this picture was, "Bonnie and Clyde." It must be comforting to know that if you ever get hard up for money you have the resources and the "manpower" to rob some banks. Oh, and a very nice gun cabinet.

    ReplyDelete